Monday, September 20, 2010

I am so flapped!!!

Can you believe my luck, i just had a loooooong conversation with y'all and must have pressed the wrong key and ........poooooof..........gone..............i am so $%%^^##%^&, not sure what that means, just felt so good typing them , lol, anyway, let me go on, now where were i, i think this is what they mean by getting old........yea i know i am there allready, but need to show the spring chickens what they are in for..lol
Now suddenly i sit here with no words, maybe i must get the dictionary ...ya think that would help, NOT..........
Over the next couple of weeks , i will be showing you some of my other crafts i have done and which have also helped me grow creatively, i know....ya don't have to say it....not gonna get all mushy here....lol
I like doing jewellery and deco a lot, not half as much as my papercrafting, so here goes .....
be good or be good at it..............lol

1 comment: