Thursday, October 14, 2010

WOW XMAS posting allready!!!!

This is my 2nd posting of XMAS cards i am making using GLITTERBABE images......
You just gotta luv them..... do you have a lot to make , well this is just the solution for you!!! They are so versatile and if you a stressed for time, look no futher , Glitterbabe are the anser!! I can hear y'all now, wow, on my way right now................i will meet ya there cause i have to pick up a few more, need some serious cardmaking sessions with myself.............LOL, oh yes , i have to make a date with myself, with everything going on this time of the year, who has time........ROFL........
Well without futher ado..... here is my card ...enjoy and be back in a few days. LOL, you must came back everyday.......:))

1 comment:

Stef H said...

i love it!!!!!! thanks for the great "plug".

hugs :)