Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Challenge with a recipe !!

Now this week over at Pattie's Creation Challenge blog , we have a recipe challenge and as always , i had to take it literal................lol, but at least now everybody can make some cheese puffs..................hehehe
The image is one of Pattie's newest creations and i think it is stunning , the image.............lol , not my card.....
But without further ado , here is my card ..............
Be good and enjoy..........................
later.........................

2 comments:

Purple Card Lady said...

Theresa, thanks for the recipe. lol I love that dragonfly! I have to thank you again for the yummy blog candy. I can't wait for my vacation in a couple weeks to play with all my goodies. Stay sweet...~Candy

Stef H said...

well someone would have to make it for me because i won't be baking anything soon - lol. super card!

hugs :)