Monday, January 10, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNERS !!!!!!!

Well, i hope you all had a blast and a lot of inspiration after this amazing hop !!!
I hear ya, it was nice............. mmmmmmmm
Now i am late, but when you fight against the server, it is such a losing battle........LOL
I have borrowed my son's laptop just to get in contact, sheez, having withdrawal symtons, cause they are telling me it will still be a few days ( yeah sure, might be more like a few weeks,,,,,,:(((((
Whats even worse, being so puter illeterate, sorry but true, it feels like i have to learn from afresh, will get there.....hehehehehe

Here i am sitting, chatting and you are waiting for the winners, how dumb of me.........lol

Without further ado...... TA DUM......

I have 4/four winners and why might you ask, well.... It has been such a special hop and from the 11 comments on my blog , 7/seven already won a prize on one of the other DT members and i just wanted to put a smile one a few peeps faces ...........
So will the following ladies please contact me either via a pm on CDAC or mail to tgerber at telkomsa dot net

Denise
BreAnn
Tammy
and Shelly

Congratulations ladies , it was a pleasure hopping with YOU !!!!!

Be good and behave...............
later.............

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Congratulations to all of the winners here!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Last but not least Theresa! Wow, 4 winners, I knew your were a generous soul, but you've gone beyond generous. What lucky ladies to get your prizes!!
☺ Sandi