Thursday, February 17, 2011

OUTLAWZ CAS Party Challenge !!

Hello there all you gorjuss people,
In some parts of the world, people are getting up, others they are sleeping, me here in South Africa, is nearly getting ready for bed, just have a few things to wrap-up..............lol, don't i always.............hehehe
Now you have seen the banner in my sidebar for The Outlawz right...........!!!!
They are having a Showdown and the CAS Party Challenge is the 1st for the week and on a Sunday, you telling me i am late, am not , cause you do have a few days to complete your card, now is that spiff or what!!!
Now take me, i am so used to think ..embellies, right.........!! It took consentration, LOL, to keep my straying hands in check and really do a Clean and Simple card , and i love it, was good to do one again !!
Let me show you and you tell ME what you think..............hehehe

No comments: