Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Glittery Greetings.......

Hello there,
How have you been since we last spoke, was that only this morning, yikes..............lol
I, for one is soooooooooooooooooooooo glad this day is pulling to a close, yeah i know we are not supposed to wish a day gone, but my fubabies is now spayed, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, at home and still mostly sleeping, shame, i can see it is sore, wish i can carry it for them !! but, tomorrow it will be better !!
Let's get to something a bit more fun, lol, Stef from Glitterbabe have some more new releases and they are so super !!
There are a few things i really like, her shop is so easy to navigate, you can jump anywhere just by hovering the pointer, so cool, remember i am so computer 'dumb'.................hehehe, and when i see all this amazing things done, well suffice to say...................I AM IMPRESSED !!!!!! I am honest when i say, to me it have to be easy, lol , how else am i gonna find anything, been to some shops and nearly ended in Timbuktoo , really , there are so many new surfers every day and it makes it so much fun when the artist takes that in consideration and provide for 'me'........ hehehe, at least i can giggle about myself, right!!
Here are a few images, hope you like, you do.........told you so...............hehehe, ROFL.........., well just click on Glitterbabe and go get yourself some to play with !!!1
Be good and behave.......
later....................



1 comment:

Linda Dale said...

Hi, love your projects. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck on the drawing. I am following your blog too. Thanks again. Linda