Thursday, July 14, 2011

WOW, i have actually made a card again..............hehehe

Hello there all me lovelies,
Hope you will have one super, duper, extra stunning day today!!!
I was so lucky to grab Mr Mojo, had him sit on a chair so that i could get two cards done, he was so ready to run off again, heehee, how many of you have had the experience of looking at the image, touch it, look around, walk away, come back again and repeat the same process, yikes, nothing wanted to fit together, must be because mr mojo's attention was not fully here, ya think???
I got it done, one i will show tomorrow, promise......:))
Scrappers Delight , is currently having a progessive challenge, the image that Janice provided is just soooooooo cute, so much fun to color , there is still time, come and join in the FUN in the SUN Challenge !!!


I will try and list what was used::
Copic's.... E00 , BG02, Y02 and YR68
Hair done with color pencils and OMS
DP - unknown
Embellies . slop charms, some shells and two 'flowers' made by me
Letters is some stickers
Gems from Pizzazz Aplenty

There you have it, hope you like .....:))

5 comments:

Stef H said...

r u back now? up & running????? you have been sooooooooooo missed!

fabulous cards - great colors - and even more fabulous embellies!

soooooooooo good to see you.

hugs :)

ursula Uphof said...

Nice to see you back again. Hope Mr Mojo pops in again and your PC still not in action???

Sandy O said...

OH, I have an image I need to use and am doing the same thing. I keep looking at it and wonder, how am I going to color this and what paper do I have that will possibly work with it.

Your card came out great. You worked the image out wonderfully.

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable Tee! Love all the extras you added! Great to see you here in blogland!

LaJanette said...

Oh what a cute BABE! Love your charms and those shells are awesome!