Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tweet Baking........

Hi everyone,

For my BLOG CANDY click HERE , remember you still have time till the 10th September..................

For the Dudeville Hola Scavenger Crawl, click HERE , you can still crawl today, hehehe, the winner of my candy will be announced tomorrow 6th Sept , maybe you....... you never know.......LOL

Sweet Stamping Treats have a challenge at the mo , using the colors red/aqua and one other color.
I have used Tweets Baking Cupcakes, i think he is just so cute, if you visit the STORE , you will find him doing quite a few other things too......lol


Thanks for visiting, hope you like.............:))

6 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog and thank you so much for voting for me over at La La Land Crafts Contest - I really, really appreciate it !

Your card is just gorgeous, what a super fun image, love it !

Thank's so much again,

Hugs,

Jo x

Kim Kelley said...

OMG I love this card! The image is so cute and The colors you choose are perfect!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Theresa - this image and card is super adorable!!
♥ Sandi

Marlene said...

Super cuteness! I love the pins you added!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hi Theresa! Your card is sooo cute!! Thanks for playing in our challenge!!
Karrie at Sweet Stamping Treats

Lori Aragon said...

Cute Theresa! LOVE these colors together and such a fabulous design!
Love n hugs,
Lori