Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fridge Magnet !!

Hi there, me again,lol

This will be my 2nd entry into the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge #9 and i used this cutie from 'Just Some Lines' and again the 'Snow Globe' from 'Crafty Ann's ', i find it so versatile...........:))

A friend recently had a granddaughter and i thought this will look so nice on her fridge, she is such a proud nana !!


I laminated the image and added a few pieces of ribbon to the top!

Cute or what , lol, hope you like too.............:))

6 comments:

Larisa said...

it is so bright and beautiful!

Hlora said...

wow! it is so funny! very nice image! Love this girl in the snow-globe))) Great job Theresa!

coops said...

thi is gorgeous theresa.i really love the zesty colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Great idea and gift! Love the image and the colors you used.

donna said...

Love what you have done, I'll just bet that new grandmother loved it as well! Great job!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Sharon said...

I had not thought of making a magnet out of some of these. I is such a wonderful creation.