Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome!!

Hi there everyone,

Nope, still have this terrible heat, feeling flat and wobbly, lol, must be all the drops running down everywhere, seriously this can stop a bit now.......hehehe

Now , if you have been visiting here for a while, you will know that the card i am going to show you, is totally not what i am used to, love thinking, lol, sometimes too much for my own good, and love piling on flowers and ribbon and pearls and and and........... hehehehe

But the Greetings Challenge over at the Outlawz really challenged me, we are to use a sentiment and one, yep you heard me, one embellishment, oh my, what to make..........??????
Had an idea in my head, made a card, urghhhhhhhh, went to file 13 without even considering, lol, at last i got a bit of mojo inbetween the heat and did the following::
Just my base, two strips of plain cs on top of that, added my sentiment .. 'Welcome' ....... and then as my embellishment i added a house, assembled 1st,lol, with some large glitter on the snow, must say, like the end result, Nothing is not Nothing , but Always Something if you look hard enough.......:))


Thanks for the visit, appreciate that, hope you like!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love your card Tee, your right it is so not you, It is very elegant, some times less is more. It is hard to stop adding things once you get started.

Sharon said...

Did you fall over Tee,
sdenimandlace1@aol.com

coops said...

gorgeous card theresa.the snowcapped house is fab and great sparkle :D

xx coops xx