Friday, February 3, 2012

BLOGGER ISSUES nr2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

How are you on this wet, windy and cold day, yep, the heat is broken and we have been getting constant rain since yesterday and must say that it is such a welcome relief after that heat, the earth really needed this water!!

There are so many blogs that i cannot get a comment on and it makes me so sad, see such beauty on my dashboard, but cannot say it!!
Since i came across The Great Leveller ,where she shows how to change your comment settings, it has been just a pleasure, cause i now have a pop-up comment box and leaving a comment is not a prob. Have seen so many blogs going over to that and it just made my day!!

Would love it if we can all post/mail/anything about this link, then we can see all the inspiration again!!

Thanks and have a super, duper day!!

5 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Thanks TEE! I changed mine! HUGS

Sheree said...

I know where you're coming from Theresa! I posted about it about two weeks ago but only a couple of people viewed it and changed theirs. Hopefully more will get on the band wagon soon!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Sheree

Stef H said...

yeah, blogger may be cheap, but sometimes you just get what you pay for! glad it hasn't put a damper on you - didn't think it would - you've got way too kind of a heart!

have a fabulous weekend, my friend and thanks for following me at the new LINKY.

hugs :)

Love crafts forever said...

That is what i did, i changed to pop up window, and now my Friends can comment on my blog. Not sure if it's work for everyone.
Hugs Nat

Ella Swan said...

Thanks Theresa! I actually already have this option as you are right - it is the best! Just wish everyone else would have it too!!