Thursday, April 26, 2012

Flower Power !!!

Hi there, Me again, but just had to play with this fun image by Cheryl Alger called .... Country Birdhouse Duo ...... which you can get from the Squigglefly Shop and i am also playing with in the New Challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog where the theme is 'Mothersday' . Now my mom is not with me anymore, but i know she would have loved this image, she had a good sense of humour, hence the Laugh out loud sentiment and she also loved flowers, so i added a few. I dedicate this card to her, i know she is watching and smiling, Love You Mom!!!!
There is still time to get in on the special .. One-A-Day in May ... where you pay #31 and get an image every day of May, now is that super or what !!!! You can get the deets also HERE !!! Would love for you to come and play with, see ya there..................:)) Challenges i would like to enter:::: My Mums Craft Shop Challenges - The Great Outdoors Twisted Thursday on the Outlawz - Flowers That's it from me for now, see ya all later, alligator.....................:))

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Great card Theresa! Love the bright colors and the way you folded down the corners. I'm sure your mom is smiling down at you and loving that you're thinking of her.

Shawna said...

Bright and cheerful! I, too, love those little turned down corners. I will be trying this!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Theresa! =)
Thanks for joining us on the DS4J blog hop!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Charlene Mitchell said...

Don't you just love this image? Great job with the cheery, bright colours and I love your sentiment Theresa!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - love that fab DP x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo