Monday, April 30, 2012

For Your 21st !!!

Hi everyone, I was asked by one of my co-workers to make a 21st card, with the colors black/white and silver !1 Now black/white is one of my most fav, even tho i don't do it to often, so really enjoyed making this ..........:)) Now the image i used comes from 'Floppy Latte designs' , it was part of the Manic Monday Freebie, just perfect for what i wanted to do , so do go and check out her designs, they are super and Stef aka Glitterbabe designs for her, boy can she make stunning cards!!!
Challenge i would like to enter this into:::::::: Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes Thanks for stopping by, hope i did not sneeze you away, lol, the doc says the virus will take about 2/3 months to work out of my system, yikes, hope it is sooner.............:))

7 comments:

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Wow! This is stunning! If I may, I would like to sort of rob you of this! I want to put it on my blog! And gives me lovely ideas for my Dear Sir Markus's daughters 21st birthday coming up! Boy talk about timing!
Thank you for this lovely lovely rendering of this image!
Jessica
Floppy Latte of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Stef H said...

hey T.... gorgeous card and one of my fav images too! thank you so much for the kind words. you're the best!

mwah!

Unknown said...

Oh Black and white are fantastic. I love this image. What a great job.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Theresa, This is absolutely elegant.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful stunning card. Wonderful...Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Sassy Raggedy

Crafting Vicky said...

Very pretty card. Love the butterfly that you added to it.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

lisa said...

Love this card so glittery
and cant wait to see more of your work
thanks for joining us this week at Tammys Scrapin Corner
DT Lisa