Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mothers Daughters........

Hi everyone,

hope you all doing fine!! The flu bug popped in and decided to stay, arghhhhhhhhhh...
My son has such pain, his molar tooth is growing sideways instead of upright and is now aggainst his jaw, which in turn causes his muscles to go into knots , so much so that he cannot even open his jaw and can only have something like drinking yoghurt, and on top of that, lol no end is there, it has caused infection and a cist!! So today we had to spend time at the hospital to try and get it fixed, only now the swelling and it is huge, shame poor baby, has to go down 1st before they can cut out the tooth/teeth, we're not sure yet. Please keep him in your prayers, he is in such a lot of pain!!

Now onto something fun, lol, i made a card for this weeks challenge over at Squigglefly and used an image by Gemma Mortlock called Mothers Day Girls and you can find it in the SHOP together with lots and lots of other super fun images , lol, jumping ahead here , am i.......

A fun challenge too, there are three ways that you can do this, check out the blog for all the deet !! I used the colors Orange and Yellow, like the way it turned out.........:))

Remember to not miss out on The One Day In May Sale , where you buy 31 images for just $31 , WOW , that is a steal and if you sign up through Facebook, you get one extra, so jump on over and get yours........:))

And here is my card.............., thanks for popping in, love it when you do !!

10 comments:

Holly Young said...

Such a sweet card Theresa. I love the texture the card base has, and your roses and pearls really make this so elegant and feminine!
I feel so sorry for your son! Tooth pain is such an awful pain! I hope they can get him some relief soon.

bumblebee creations said...

I am so sorry to read about your sons pain!! Hope they get it fixed really soon!! I love your card!!!Gorgeous colors!! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly chaLLENGE.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Perfect card for the challenge this week. I just love orange and yellow together. Hugs for the son.

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card. Love your coloring and your design. Will definitely keep your son in my prayers. Hope all goes well.

Rosalee said...

Hi Theresa. Beautiful card, love all the pearls. What is that silver thing called attached to your ribbon? I've been wanting to get myself some but I don't know whet they are called.
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl (at) gmail (dot) com

Charlene Mitchell said...

The pearls are so beautiful on your card Theresa! And I love the leaf with the flowers too. Great card for the challenge at Squigglefly this week! Hope your son feels better soon!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a sweet card Theresa :) Love that peachy bow and matching pearls :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Aw, I just adore your card, Theresa! So cute and love your colouring! Thanks for playing along this week at Squigglefly!

Stef H said...

never a dull moment is there????

will keep you all in my prayers.

what a fabulous card!

hugs :)

Shawna said...

Lovely card! Hope you can keep working in the craft room and are able to keep your mind occupied. All of you are in my prayers.