Monday, April 30, 2012

RRR with Pink and Blue......

Hi there, me again........ It is time for a new challenge over at Squigglefly with Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals giving us inspiration and boy, such super eye candy !!! We have to use Pink and Blue on our creation, so i choose an image By Fawn Palmer called ...'Charm Bracelet', love this image and you can get it at the SHOP together with lots of other super images !! Just another REMINDER......... it is the last day to get in on the Óne-A-Day in May , costing you $30 , but you can get up to 34 images, wow, way cool , check all the deets HERE , don't miss out on this one!!!!!!!!! Ok, i have rambled enough, here is my card !!
I would also like to enter this into the following challenge :::: The Outlawz Copic/Pro marker Challenge - Anything Goes That's all for now, see ya later, alligator..................:))

12 comments:

Larisa said...

wow! The white flowers are so cute!) I like the image too)) Great job!

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card you have created, thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

Pat said...

cute card--love that image!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute! I love your flowered background and your teen tiny bows! Good luck with the Outlawz challenge!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pretty card - and pretty little bows!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous! I wish you luck in the Outlawz challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wonderful card, I love that image and the frame is just gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the blingy details.


~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the blingy details.


~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the frame you have created for this image! Wow - so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!

Tammy said...

Pretty card and such lovely colors.